A little something that I found in several places on the web about the canine law of possession:
- If I like it, it’s mine.
- If it’s in my mouth, it’s mine.
- If I can take it from you, it’s mine.
- If I had it a little while ago, it’s mine.
- If I’m chewing something up, all the pieces are mine.
- If its mine, it must never appear to be yours in anyway.
- If it looks like mine, it’s mine.
- If I saw it first, it’s mine.
- If you are playing with something and put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
- If it’s broken, it’s yours.
Hmm, maybe it’s not just dogs …